Customer Queries and Complaints
Customer Queries and Complaints
If you have a Query
In the event that you wish to make a general enquiry or require more specific information on any topic including connecting to the transmission system, completing and submitting your application, payments and charges, becoming a supplier, system date or you require information on upcoming conferences and workshops, please contact the Customer Relations Team directly as per the details provided below, and we will assist you with your query.
If you have a query, you can:
- Phone: 01 7026642
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to: Customer Relations The Oval, 160 Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
If you are seeking information under The Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2003 and The European Communities (Access to Information on the Environment) Regulations 2007, please refer to the procedure for making such requests – Click here to read the EirGrid Information Request Procedure
If you have a Complaint
In spite of our best efforts to provide a high quality service at all times, there may be occasions when the service provided does not meet the high standards that we set out for ourselves or that you as a customer might reasonably expect. It is always our intention to deliver a high standard of service to our customers. If, however, you feel that we have not performed to your satisfaction, we are happy to investigate the matter with the aim of quickly finding a resolution.
In a particular situation where you wish to make a complaint please follow the complaints procedure below.
To view or print the EirGrid Complaints Procedure please open the following link to the EirGrid Complaints Procedure - Print Version .
Firstly you must establish whether or not your complaint can be addressed to EirGrid. Does it relate to your customer relationship with EirGrid, or an information request under the Data Protection Acts (1988 and 2003) or the European Communities (Access to Information on the Environment) Regulations 2007.
- If it is a general complaint please use this procedure.
- For other complaints relating to an information request under the above mentioned Acts or Regulations please use the EirGrid Information Requests Procedure which is available at EirGrid Information Request Procedure or by calling the number below.
If you have a complaint, you can contact us by:
- phone: (01) 2370165
- email: email@example.com
- write to: Claire Kane, Customer Relations Manager, EirGrid Plc, The Oval, 160 Shelbourne Road, Dublin 4
To help us resolve your complaint as quickly as possible please give us as much information as you can when you contact us. Our Customer Relations Manager will make every effort to resolve the matter there and then and if unable to resolve, our Customer Relations Manager will refer it to Michael Walsh, Director of Corporate Affairs and Strategy.
When we receive your complaint we will do the following:
- Write to you within five working days to acknowledge we have received your complaint;
- We will always deal with your complaint as quickly as we can. However, if we are unable to solve or settle your complaint within two weeks of receipt, we will write to tell you the progress we have made and when we aim to send you a full response.
- If we cannot solve or settle your complaint within four weeks of receiving it, we will write to you and explain why and will tell you when we expect to be able to do so, if at all.
- If at any stage you are not satisfied with our action or explanation, you can ask for us to refer your complaint to Michael Walsh, Director of Corporate Affairs and Strategy.